Its amazing
Its amazing how people think they know you, specially when 'people' consist of family. What I do, what I should do and what they want me to do sure has a thin line goin between it all. How can a family come up with a decision or conclusion without considering what each member has to think or say. How? I mean it puts me in a inner rage to know that something is being cooked up without my knowledge specially when the 'plan' consists me playin a major part. I mean, its not like i dont wanna help, but Ive got my own demons to defeat.
I feel pretty fucked up when I face them sayin that dont expect anythin cuz the truth is that Im phisically and mentally there only if Im given a chance to think aloud. But when things just come to me and I feel that with my thoughts and ideas it couldve been better, its sad to know I was cut out of the mere thought. sucks.
I want a good lifestyle too, but sometimes you gotta be smart than just havin a big house and a fast car to live with. You can do much better if you just think a bit more wisely. But no, thats not whats happenin is it. Its my birthday next week and Im feeling like this...man it sure sux. Anyway, not gonna let this get in my way...Im gonna do what I do best and do it even better and leave the rest to some luck too.
Hoping for the best to happen, expecting the worst.
Peace.
I feel pretty fucked up when I face them sayin that dont expect anythin cuz the truth is that Im phisically and mentally there only if Im given a chance to think aloud. But when things just come to me and I feel that with my thoughts and ideas it couldve been better, its sad to know I was cut out of the mere thought. sucks.
I want a good lifestyle too, but sometimes you gotta be smart than just havin a big house and a fast car to live with. You can do much better if you just think a bit more wisely. But no, thats not whats happenin is it. Its my birthday next week and Im feeling like this...man it sure sux. Anyway, not gonna let this get in my way...Im gonna do what I do best and do it even better and leave the rest to some luck too.
Hoping for the best to happen, expecting the worst.
Peace.

1 Comments:
looks like the demons of the world are doing over time.
:)
doing some demon fighting myself...
Post a Comment
<< Home